1. WHAT MAKES CORRWEALTH MANAGEMENT INC., DIFFERENT FROM OTHER WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRMS?
There are so many things that set us apart and make us unique but there are three primary differentiators that set CorrWealth Management apart from other firms;
1. Cash Flow Management: The inflow and outflow of your money is one of the key foundations of building wealth. If you understand the flow, you’re able to control it, mould it and build wealth from it. At the end of the day, we know you work so hard for your money so ultimately, our goal is to make sure that your money is working hard for you and your income is turning into wealth.
2. In-Depth Tax Advice: All of our structures and plans take tax into consideration and it’s because we know that it’s one of the most overlooked areas in a person’s financial structure that causes them to lose money. Our team of tax professionals provide forward focused tax strategies built into your financial plan to ensure that every aspect of your financial life is taken care of.
3. Goal Focused Planning: We make it our goal to understand yours. Financial freedom has a different definition to different people and it is important for us to know what your vision is for your life. The bottom line is that your savings and spending ratio needs to align with your future goals and your core values. Our plans are flexible and grow with you, your family and your business. They support you during times when life is tough while ensuring that the vision you have for yourself is always in sight and never forgotten.
2. WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU? I’M PRETTY SURE I CAN DO THIS ON MY OWN!
The facts speak for themselves.
The average investor achieved a measly return of 2.11% while the S&P 500 averaged 8.19%. These were statistics taken from 1996-2015 provided by Bloomberg. We create strategies that are results focused, taking your comfort level of investment risk into consideration and maximizing your return by getting you on the right side of compound interest.
People who choose to manage their own money often have psychological biases and put more emotion and less strategy into their decision making. Our goal is to minimize your expenses and reduce the risk you face in your life. Managing your finances can be extremely stressful for yourself and your family members who depend on you. Our goal as professionals is to provide you with the peace of mind you need in order to focus on living your life to the fullest.
3. HOW LONG DOES A TYPICAL ENGAGEMENT LAST?
At a minimum, we would like for you to commit to a two year engagement with us so that you are able to see the results of our engagement over time. We want you to understand the benefits of paying a retainer fee and be confident in the support we offer you, your family and/or your business.
Our investment strategy is designed in a way where clients have the autonomy to change their minds and move in a direction that they feel is best suited for them with no early engagement penalties or fees to transition. We have a 99% retention rate and if a client transitions to another advisor or institution, we are happy knowing that we have automated their finances and put them on a good path towards financial independence.
4. WHO IS YOUR TYPICAL CLIENT?
They do not let their lack of knowledge, fear of market volatility, emotional biases, lack of time and inconsistency in discipline keep them from being financially independent. They understand the value of an advisor and how an advisor can optimize their financial structure in order for them to achieve financial freedom.
5. WHAT IS YOUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY?
We believe in keeping your fees as low as possible, harvesting losses where required and rebalancing when appropriate. We approach financial structures very holistically by protecting yourself and focusing on things you can control like maximizing your tax returns and using compound interest to its true potential.
We don’t believe that you can always beat the market but we do believe that you are entitled to market rates of return.
6. WHO IS NOT AN IDEAL CLIENT FOR CORRWEALTH MANAGEMENT?
If you are a client that likes to pick “cocktail” stocks, play the lottery with your money, or are on a constant mission to beat the market, we aren’t a good fit for you. Our focus is to choose investments at the lowest fees and create consistent structures to achieve your goals. Instead of trying to constantly beat the market, we help your portfolio get market rates of return.
7. DO I NEED TO COME INTO YOUR OFFICE TO SEE YOU?
We know you are busy and we can make allowances to meet you outside of normal business hours. This saves you the time commuting to our office or having the freedom to reach out to us for a meeting during an emergency.
8. DO I NEED TO PAY FOR OUR FIRST MEETING TOGETHER?
Our initial consultations are designed for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you. It’s important that the fit is right because we will be working together very closely to help you craft the right financial structure in order to achieve your goals.
So feel free to bring your financial questions with you and let us know what you would like in an advisor. If we aren’t a good fit to work together, we will be happy to make a recommendation to another advisor or an institution that we feel would suit your needs the best.
9. HOW DO YOU GET PAID?
While I am paid commissions by Insurance Companies, no Insurance Company holds an interest in my business. We have a number of financial partnerships under our belt and when we pair a client with a partner, it is always with the client’s needs in mind. We have a fiduciary responsibility to act in your best interest regardless of the compensation we receive. We believe that this is the fairest form of compensation that aligns in both of our interests.
10. CAN I STILL WORK WITH YOU IF I HAVE DEBT?
Our goal is to help you ride the challenges you face in your life by creating a structure for success.
11. DO YOU WORK WITH CLIENTS OUTSIDE OF ONTARIO?
12. WHAT IS A FIDUCIARY?
13. WHAT IS THE AVERAGE AGE OF YOUR CLIENTELE?
Become a member of a Financially Fearless Community
Become a member of a Financially Fearless Community
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to build an impactful, fulfilling and sustainable life for you, your family and your business?
You’ve come to the right place!
Let’s connect for a free consultation to see if working together is a great fit! .
2275 Upper Middle Rd E, #101, Oakville, ON L6H 0C3
5705 Cancross Ct, #200, Mississauga, ON L5R 3E9
4551 Zimmerman Ave, Niagara Fall, ON L2E 3M5
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY